A yearly furnace tune up is an important part in keeping your home and family comfortable all winter long. The HVAC experts at Ross One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning have been taking care of your Terryville and Bristol friends and neighbors furnaces since 1989 and we’re expert with all types of heating system. Whether you have a gas or oil fired furnace, boiler or heat pump, our expert furnace technicians can inspect, check, clean and test your heating system to be sure it’s operating as efficiently as possible.
Furnace Tune Ups Include:
- Inspect all Electrical
- Check circuit boards for burn marks
- Check Motor Amperages
- Measure Temperatures
- Check Gas pressures / adjust if necessary
- Check limit switches & mounts
- Inspect Heat Exchanger
- Check area around unit for combustibles
- Filter change/clean
- And More!
Have a Boiler or Oil equipment? We will:
- Check condition or existence of a back flow valve
- Check condition or existence of low boiler water cutoff
- Check condition or existence of tempering valve
- Condition of relief valve / drip tube
- Check for signs of hot spots on outer jacket
- Check flue pipe for rust/softspots/clearance to combustibles
- Will inspect the oil tank for leaks/rusted legs/alarm/gauge
- And More!